Friday, March 23, 2012

Nicki Minaj Complex Magazine Interview (2012)



So Roman Reloaded is coming out very shortly & a lot of the world is wondering if the album is even going to be worth listening to. 


Hmmmmm Nicki Minaj....I enjoyed Nicki's music and creativity when she first came out & respected her creativity that stood her apart from her competition but I feel like she has in a sense gone way past too far....


Don't get me wrong I am not hating on her but I just think she separated herself from Hip Hop when she overstepped the theater aspect during her creative thought process. I mean you are an Hip Hop artist and to stray away from that, I would say YES you lose credibility.


But we will see what this Roman Reloaded is all about before we fully write Nicki off in the Hip Hop World. Her album is scheduled to be released April 3rd, 2012 so stay tuned for our thoughts on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment