Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is it him or Is it you?

Ladies...Ever felt like you liked someone so much and that he's the "one" but you can't figure out if he is really the "one" or if you just want him to be the "one?".....


Well here is a small taste of how it feels to be confused...


Is it him or Is it me?

Is he the one? Ever had a feeling so rare that only he makes you feel?…..can’t tell whether its good 

or bad, a sign telling you it’s meant to be or warning telling you it’s your mind playing tricks like a 

magician at a magic show giving you all indications to run the other way…either way there is still an

 undeniable connection felt with no explanation as to why there are feelings or why you even care 

when rejection is all he makes you feel….

My mind wonders….Maybe he feels the same way I feel, there could be a possibility…a chance that he thinks about me every day just as much as I think about him, that his immature and often times disrespectful behavior is only to mask how he truly feels because pride is his everything and hurt is his weakness. Maybe just maybe he is the one and all the feelings I feel are real or maybe it’s me and I just want him to be the “one” and so I paint a picture of what I want and just add his face right before I frame it. Maybe I want him to be the “one” because he has a particular mannerism that pulls me in, a swag so strong yet so nonchalant, or maybe it’s his hazel brown eyes and caramel complexion and his tasteful yet simplistic style…or maybe it’s his slick yet charming lingo or his attraction to the same music that plays in my Itouch. Maybe it’s his age and the fact that he is now established and building to be better despite everything that knocked him down in the past or at least tried to knock him down……Or is it me? Is it the fact that I am a strong yet sensitive female with drive and motivation hoping to be his match, hoping for the opportunity to express my true emotions, and show him exactly why he needs me to be in his life….to comfort him when he’s lonely, to support him when he feels no one else cares, to encourage and motivate when he loses hope, to love and adore the way I want him to do me, to help him conquer that fear to love while working on conquering mine, to show him that my feelings are real, alive, and ready to manifest. Despite the hurt he has made me feel time and time again, I still feel and still feel hard. Deep down inside I believe we were meant to be…is it him or is it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment