Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Should Emily be called Fab's "Wifey" if he never claims her??

FYI, Emily is Rapper Fabolous' Girlfriend/Stylist/Baby mother who he only claims as his Stylist SMH!

According to Emily, this is how her first interaction went with Fab....

"He asked where I was from, and said that I should visit him next time I’m in New York. I gave him my number and watched him store it in his sidekick as “Emily VA”. I felt like, Wow, he’s only going to know me for my state. I never asked for his number, I felt if it was meant to be, he would call me. We stayed in touch on the phone and when he finally came back to VA to do a show, he called and invited me. We spoke everyday from then on and saw each other often."
After being his boo for about 3 yrs, Fab supposedly asked her to move in with him in his condo in NY. They have since had a son together.


Only problem is.....Fab NEVER claims Emily as his girlfriend. In the public's eye, she is just his stylist and he always tells everyone he is Single. She has never been seen publicly side by side with him other than in her role as stylist and as much as Fab has been on the red carpet, she has never had the chance to walk it with him.


Ladies....Is it worth having the money and glam while being with a rap star who keeps you a complete secret and is doing everything a single man is allowed to do????

Is it really to protect his image??? There are way too many artists who have made their relationships public and they are still successful. In fact, most times females want an artist even more when they know they are already taken, so why is Fab being so secretive???? Should Emily do her own thing??

No comments:

Post a Comment